The Landmark (D3), RCR Singapore Chin Swee Rd, Singapore Last updated on 2020 January 23 02:01
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Landmark JV Pte Ltd|
|Development||Land obtained through collective sales. 396 units of residential building located near Pearl’s Hill City Park, in close proximity to Outram Park and Chinatown MRT station.|
Located at the prime District 3 in Singapore, getting your daily necessities will be easy as residents can go to the market and food centres sprawled across the area. Alternatively, residents can also check out the Central Mall or People's Park Complex for a host of other amenities. Recreational facilities nearby include the Fairway Country Club and the nightspot at Clarke Quay. In addition, Alumni Medical Centre is located within close walking distance. For vehicle owners, it takes just a 5 minutes drive to the business hub via Eu Tong Sen Road, whereas the buzzing town of Orchard Road is a 10-minutes drive along Zion Road.
The new development has site area of 60,821 sqft, each apartment features ultra-luxurious fittings, the finest material and superb workmanship to create the most splendid of livings space. You may also enjoy serene views of the park and beyond. You may look forward to days filled with relaxation and restful moments.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- The Landmark is so centrally located that it is situated right in the middle of the old and the new parts of the town.
- It is close to the heritage areas of Chinatown and People’s Park, the modern CBD at Raffles Place and the Marina Bay areas, the ever popular shopping and entertainment street of Orchard Road, the funky Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay
- With easy accessibility to two major expressways, i.e. the CTE and the AYE, the city fringe site enjoys the all-round convenience to anywhere on the island.
- For families with young children aiming to enroll into a popular school, the River Valley Primary School is also within one km from the development.
- The site is around 8 to 10 minutes’ walk to two major MRT interchanges – Outram Park MRT Interchange and Chinatown MRT Interchange
The Landmark is accessible through the nearest train stations such as Chinatown, Outram Park, Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021, and Havelock MRT Thomson-East Coast Line Due 2021.
It is also just a couple of minutes' drive to the CBD, and there are a number of schools within a distance of around one kilometre. These schools include Outram Secondary, Inspiration Design and River Valley Primary Schools.
The new condo is close to amenities like Sheng Siong Supermarket (Chin Swee), NTUC Fairprice (Chinatown Point), and Cold Storage UE Square. The closest shopping malls are People's Park Complex, People's Park Centre, and Pearl Centre.
For vehicle owners, it takes just 5 minutes to drive to the business hub via Eu Tong Sen Road, whereas the buzzing Orchard Road shopping belt is a 10-minutes drive along Zion Road.
- Orchard Road
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Pearl's Hill City Park
- Marina Bay areas
- CBD at Raffles Place
- River Valley Primary School
- Cantonment Primary School
- Zhangde Primary School
- People's Park Complex
- People's Park Centre
- Pearls Center